Tomato Salsa (Resturant Style)
This salsa is close to the El Torito Resurant style
- Remove seeds and stems from jalapenos and serrano chilies.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except the last two.
- Put the last two in a blender/food processor and blend until chunky or to the consistency you prefer. If it is too thick add water a tablespoon at a time.
- Add blended mixture to fresh ingredients and mix well.
- Refrigerate until cold. The longer you refrigerate the better it will taste since the flavors will have time to marinate together.