1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking sheet with cookie spray.
2) In a large bowl mix together flour, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, pepper and salt until fully combined.
3) Coat chicken first in beaten eggs, then in Parmesan and paprika mixture. Place coated chicken on baking dish. Cover with remaining mixture. Pour melted butter evenly over chicken.
4) Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until chicken is fully cooked and the top has browned.
5) Remove from oven, serve with vegetables of choice and enjoy!
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons paprika
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup butter, melted