In a shallow bowl, whisk egg and buttermilk. In a separate shallow
- bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, pepper, salt and paprika.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then flour mixture.
- In an electric skillet, heat oil to 375°. Fry chicken, a few
- pieces at a time, for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer
- pink. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces equals 327 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 126 mg cholesterol, 320 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 39 g protein.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese